Ultra Music Festival Europe 2018
Ultra Music Festival is the producer of one of the biggest electronic music festivals in the world.
They perform all around the world. European edition takes place in Split, Croatia on Poljud stadium – a large area of the festival is essential to fit in 200.000 crowds.
Visionlite is delivering each year its automation system for the Resistance stage, which is well known for its advanced technical solutions to create the best special and visual effects. During the 2018 edition, the company controlled by Visionlite – Rentsteel build a huge Layher construction to create a wall and a ceiling above the crowd. It was used to attach various lamps and LED screens, but most important – the automation.
Visionlite provided Kinesys Apex system with 40 zero-speed hoists to ensure a smooth and safe movement above people heads. Hoists were carrying 10 hexagonal shape truss frames with lamps attached. The constructs were moving along with the music, and everything combined with lasers, lamps, and video created a stunning effect, that people will surely remember.
Ultra Music Festival Europe
- Yukon Umbrella Final Agreement
- Working Rule Agreement 2021 Subsistence Allowance
- Wie Schreibt Man Gentleman Agreement
- Who Opposed the Delhi Agreement and Why Nepal
- Which of the following Is Defined as a Formal Agreement between Two or More Separate Companies
- When to Signed a Purchase Agreement
- What to Look for in a Home Remodeling Contractor
- What Is the Zone of Possible Agreements
- What Is the Meaning of Pro Forma Invoice
- What Is the Difference between Llp and Private Limited Company
- What Is the Business Definition of Consumer Law
- What Is Partnership in Commercial Law
- What Is Included in Joint Legal Custody
- What Is Considered Proof of Cheating in Court
- What Is an Example of a Rules-Based Single-Touch Attribution Model
- What Is a Strategic Contract
- What Is a Non Compete Non Solicitation Agreement
- What Is a Donation Agreement
- What Is a Bilateral Mistake Contract
- What Does the Term Pari Passu Means in Law