Kazachstan Expo 2017
In 2017 Astana, Kazakhstan was hosting Expo 2017.
The organizers were looking for a special kind of product, which was nowhere to find – a lift that would fit underneath the stage and could go below and
above the stage level.
On very short notice Visionlite was approached by Cirque du Soleil and ordered to prepare the project and manufacture the VL Stage Lift. Within eight weeks Visionlite’s R&D department managed to produce the lift from the scratch and deliver it from Poland to Kazakhstan.
The VL Stage Lift was used for Cirque du Soleil show – artists and acrobats were being lifted from below the stage to two meters high above it. Safety is always first, so VL Stage lift was equipped with various kind of safety measures, like laser curtains, anti-guillotine system, emergency stop buttons. Also, the lift had to be very stable, because acrobats were performing on it while it was moving. In order to ensure stability and prevent the motor from jamming, Vl Stage lift has a combination of spiral lift and telescopic guides.
KAZ - Project
- Yukon Umbrella Final Agreement
- Working Rule Agreement 2021 Subsistence Allowance
- Wie Schreibt Man Gentleman Agreement
- Who Opposed the Delhi Agreement and Why Nepal
- Which of the following Is Defined as a Formal Agreement between Two or More Separate Companies
- When to Signed a Purchase Agreement
- What to Look for in a Home Remodeling Contractor
- What Is the Zone of Possible Agreements
- What Is the Meaning of Pro Forma Invoice
- What Is the Difference between Llp and Private Limited Company
- What Is the Business Definition of Consumer Law
- What Is Partnership in Commercial Law
- What Is Included in Joint Legal Custody
- What Is Considered Proof of Cheating in Court
- What Is an Example of a Rules-Based Single-Touch Attribution Model
- What Is a Strategic Contract
- What Is a Non Compete Non Solicitation Agreement
- What Is a Donation Agreement
- What Is a Bilateral Mistake Contract
- What Does the Term Pari Passu Means in Law